Organic Way is a recognized producer of original Hawthorn Berries (Crataegus) with excellent quality.
- 100% tested USDA and Kosher certified herbal product.
- Organic products imported from Albania and packaged in USA.
- Grown and processed without toxic pesticides, irradiation or GMOs.
- The packaging is flavor-sealed for freshness.
- 100% Product satisfaction guarantee.
Hawthorn Berries, Cut & Sifted, is commonly used in beverages mainly in green tea, for energy and to improve the cardiovascular system. You can rely on our products for authenticity and potency. Organic Way imports quality organically grown products from different countries and processes them in the USA for the US market. All our products are USDA and Kosher approved and perfectly safe for use.
Our cut and sifted hawthorn berries means that the dried fruit is not sold in whole form, but rather "cut" into smaller pieces and then "sifted" to remove the small pieces and dust that result from the cutting process.